I assure you that this recipe is WAY better than the store version and it will last in your fridge long enough to serve on a few salads... NO salad dressing should last in your fridge for a year because if it does - it means that it's jam packed with preservatives you can't absorb!
My recipe is 100% natural; it tastes amazing and it's a thick jar full of vibrant hues of reds and pink with floating swirls of olive oil - it looks absolutely gorgeous!
Ingredients and Preparation:
I am a fan of using a quart jar with a lid to shake a dressing. Plus - you can leave the remainder of the dressing in a jar to store for future use! So the ingredients are :
- 6 oz of Raspberries (this is what your typical small pack sold in a store contains)
- 1 cup of Cold Pressed Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Table Spoons of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Table Spoons of Organic Raw Agave (Or you can try Honey)
- 1 Tea Spoon of Sea Salt
- A Generous Pinch Of Your Favorites Salad Spices