| || |
How many posts have been made about chicken noodle soup recipes - gazillion right? I promise you that this one is just a bit different! Chicken Noodle Soup has become a symbol of comfort when someone has a cold, simply not feeling well or just a comfort food after a long day! In our home - this soup is a popular on demand menu item year round!
Ingredients and Preparation:
- Take 2-3 chicken thighs with skin -leaving skin is big deal - it makes the broth fatty, wash the meat thoroughly. Pour 5-6 cups of water into your favorite pot and get the water to boil and continue cooking at medium heat for about 45 min
- Simmer cut into circles carrots and a quarter of a small onion in olive oil for just a few minutes so that carrots don't loose their pretty bright color
- When chicken is done - take it out and let it cool, discard bones and the skin and put the chicken pieces into a blender with a cup of cooled down broth... Blend it!
- Add Carrots and onions from a pan and Fresh or Frozen Broccoli (Or Peas) into the soup for just about 5 minutes - veggies must still have its almost crunchy texture
- Add salt, tea spoon of your favorite poultry spice mix, pour the blended broth back into the soup pot and stir it up. Add finely chopped parsley or dill to garnish and serve! Bon Appetite!
Natural Chicken Bone Broth - unprocessed! You really don't have to buy a bone breath as advertised- you can just make it yourself! All those benefits you have been reading about: minerals, Gelatin, Collagen, Glycine, Proline, Glycocaminoglycans